Monday, October 4, 2010

so far...

not much to report. theyre trying to monitor me but can't get his heartbeat with regular stomach monitors. they took me in for an ultrasound that told them nothing new. hes still measuring small and still has a slow rate.

and they gave me food! i have not eaten since ten pm last night, and that was a cookie. this morning i had my glucose test so i didnt eat, and then after the horrible appt i wanted to not eat in case i was rushed right in to a c-section. now its after 4 and i am delirious with hunger. 18 hrs of no food. but the fact that they gave me food means parker wont be here too soon.

so just waiting, watching, seeing what is going to happen.

amy

2 comments:

  1. Deep breath, and a prayer for you, your son and your hubbies behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything we at IHH can do for you? Please let us know!

    Sending good thoughts and prayers your way...

    Hugs & Prayers,
    Christina
    Heart Momma to Jacob

    ReplyDelete