Saturday, October 9, 2010

small bit of information...

They have stopped caring how low his heart rate is. They are just more checking to make sure he has one. (ok that sounds a lot worse than it really is. Oy.)

They keep monitoring me more for movement and to check that the fluid around his heart isn't getting too much bigger. They just want to make sure he's not in distress. If he is, they'll take him out.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dr, she has informed them that she will be doing the delivery. I miss seeing her, so it will be nice to have a friendly face there at that moment when I'm scared and worried. So although its not her turn for rounds up here, she'll be there. Love her.

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic about your doctor! Seriously she sounds DIVINE!!! I'm so glad you have such a fantastic doctor to help you through all of this! Definitely helps to have someone you trust and is in your corner!

    ReplyDelete