Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter!

Ok first, has it really been a month since I've blogged? Oi. Its been so stressful, crazy and busy all at the same time. But I will put up Easter pics. :)

Parker loved the Easter egg hunts we did.
Photobucket
This cracked me up, he just slithered on his belly to grab an egg.
Photobucket
Parker is getting so big!
Photobucket
Colby took his searching very seriously, I only got a shot of his back and he was digging through his basket!
Photobucket
Parker was happy to find a big ball in his basket.
Photobucket
While Colbs was most excited with his new Leapster Game- Cars.
Photobucket
They got new Easter clothes too. How adorable are my boys???
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it has been that long, i was going to say something but i didn't want to nag....
    Easter looks great, Gma's lil angels..

    ReplyDelete