Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nice weather

Yesterday's weather was so awesome! We went out and played, went on walks, and watched Daddy mow the lawn. How huge are these boys???


Photobucket
Photobucket

Something that struck me as really funny... a new boy came over to meet Colby. He lives a couple houses down and is looking for friends. So he came over on his bike and asked those three little words... "Can you play?" Colby gave me a really confused look and said "Yeah I can play... Super Mario Brothers and Mario Kart and Nintendo..." He doesn't have many friends in the neighborhood like that. I bet in two years from now I'm going to hear that phrase several times!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. See, when you don't go to church as a kid, you tend to wander the neighborhood asking any kid you can find to play. :) Love it! I know just what that other kid is going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! Good luck on the giveaway! :) I'm a lefty myself so this blog stuck out to me :)

    ReplyDelete