Monday, November 26, 2012

Temple Square

We went with the Mitchell family this year to Temple Square to look at the lights. It was a fun (and slightly freezing!) night. It was gorgeous though!

By the fountains at City Creek
Photobucket Photobucket

Parker had so much fun cuddling with Grandma!
Photobucket Photobucket

Michelle and Randy
Photobucket Photobucket

Michelle thought the orange glow was a cool effect.
Photobucket


Colby had the best seat in the house
Photobucket

This is right around the spot where Grant proposed to me over eight years ago.
Photobucket

Cuteness!
Photobucket

Parker loved running around in the lights!
Photobucket

And really really wanted to go swimming.
Photobucket


I love the bond they have. They had some interesting conversations tonight :)
Photobucket

My handsome handsome brother
Photobucket Photobucket 

Michelle wanted pretty pictures in front of the temple. It was pretty. However, the people over my shoulder also taking pictures of them was kinda creepy. 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My cute little Colby, always willing for a pic. :)
Photobucket


And if Jerry ever sends me a copy of the big group pic I'll add that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment