Friday, November 2, 2012

Gratitude, Day One

I am starting a gratitude photo challenge this month. I think this is so important for me right now. Its so easy to get caught up with what I don't have at the moment. I know I am so blessed but I feel discouraged. I need to look up and be grateful instead of looking down and thinking I'm lacking so much. And I've been caught up in the photography busy season, that giving me time to work on my own goals with photography will be a welcome addition.

I'm going to follow this list. (http://www.positivelypresent.com/2012/11/30day-gratitude-photo.html)

The word for today was 

WORDS.



The word that I need most in the world. The reason that I am blessed. I am so loved. And I have so much love to give. Especially to the little boy that asked me to spell this word. Today was a hard day with him, but I worked so hard to show him that I love him. Aren't those chubby, sticky little fingers so adorable? 

I am beyond grateful for my ability to love and be loved in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment