Friday, November 2, 2012

Gratitude, Day 2

In case you missed it, I started a Gratitude picture challenge for the month of November. Every day I have a word, and I need to come up with a idea of a picture of something I'm grateful for. Its a bit tougher than average gratitude challenges. Because it was be so easy to just say "I'm grateful for my husband, my kids, etc" but to show it with pictures based on one word? Its difficult. But at the same time, its nice to be doing what I love in honor of what I'm grateful for!

So the word today is:

Technology.

This was a no-brainer. What one item of technology am I the most grateful for?


I am grateful for the piece of technology that keeps my youngest son alive.What technology could possibly compete with this? It kind of breaks my heart seeing his face like this though, he hates his pacemaker checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment