Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pizza Picnic Playdate with Mattix after Preschool!

Thats a lot of P's!

We invited Colby's friend Mattix over after preschool one day for Pizza and Playtime. It was a lot of fun! Colby got to play with Mattix and I got to play with my camera :)

Photobucket

Being brave on the climber!
Photobucket

Its funny how boys want to be dangerous and show off. He climbed to the top and sat there so proud of himself, grinning.
Photobucket

Of course, my little daredevil had to one-up him.
Photobucket

So I pulled out something else, called "To-make-sure-nobody-has-to-go-to-the-emergency-room"... or bubbles.
Photobucket

Lots of bubbles being blown.
Photobucket

And sometimes, not many bubbles, just bubble solution everywhere...
Photobucket

Do you see me? :)
Photobucket
Then another friend wanted to come over and say hi! How cute is he? I would keep him if my little boys wouldn't try to squash or eat him!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment