Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pictures I've been meaning to get up

Isn't it that you always get behind in the blogging world? Well, here's my make-up post. I'm sorry, internet. I'm sorry, Grandmas. I'm trying to do better!


First off, my brags. I made these!
Baby legs! These are little leg warmers to keep Parker legs warm, and also to protect his knees while crawling. They would be more helpful if his legs were a little bit longer and wide. They kept falling down from my skinny baby's legs and tripping him as he tried to stand. And then there was a comical ice skating move on the granite tile that made mommy put them away for a few weeks.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And then I made this super cute gift for a baby shower, Baby Sushi! It has 3 onesies, 2 pairs of socks, 3 washclothes, 4 hair bows, and a toy fish in it. I've seen things like this floating around the internet, and I've always wanted to try my hand at one!


Here's my feeling-neglected older child that wanted a picture of HIM TOO when I was taking pics of Parker's baby legs. Showing off, much?
Photobucket

Parker tried to get down from his table toy, only to sit on another toy. He was VERY confused!
Photobucket

Colbs watching General Conference. This is the first time that he's been interested in it. He watched a good portion, recognized "President MOMson" and has been 'playing conference' where he waves sticks and hollers the song "Praise to the Man."
Photobucket

These were from his first day at preschool. This is his second year, but technically he's still in the younger class. He loves Sandy's preschool, he's so happy there!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Parker doesn't go down easily for naps anymore. I often find him like this:
Photobucket

And last, but not least, this is Parker and the little boy I babysit once a week. We go on walks to pick Colby up, thus the double stroller contraption. Parker is 3 weeks older than this guy, and about 7 lbs lighter. They have so much fun together. But I actually had to laugh out LOUD when someone asked if they were twins. Don't they look almost identical?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment