Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nachos

So my camera went bonkers last week, we had to take it to the shop to get fixed. That may have been the longest five days of my life! We also sent in my dead flash, after it took a tumble onto concrete in March. (*ahem Grant*)

So I got them back, and remembered how much I love them! I started taking pictures of everything again- including like ten minutes of Parker and Grant eating nachos. Yep, I'm that pathetic. In all truthfulness though, I was just experimenting with bouncing my flash. So without further ado, NACHOS.


Parker's favorite time of day is when Daddy comes home. He demands to be held and squeals happily! You can just see how much he adores his Daddy. :)


Happiest boy in the world in his Daddy's lap :) He's such a little nacho thief.


Wait, Dad, what are you dipping that in?


Did I mention this little boy loves tomatoes? Salsa was a no-brainer.

Sometimes Parker is pretty good about waiting his turn.


Other times, not so much. I believe at this point he started using his chip as a spoon- Dip, suck off the salsa, dip again.


Look at all that salsa!


Uhm Dad, you were done, right? I'll just finish these off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment