Friday, November 7, 2008

Proud Mama Moment

So I've come to terms with it. Colby is a mini-Daddy. In looks, attitude, and personality. It could be a lot worse, I'm sure. However, there is one thing that I share with my son. Colby is a lover of books. Yup, this is a mommy trait. I've always devoured books, reading everyday for hours. I see this in Colby so much. He's been able to turn pages since he was 5 months old. He will point at objects in the book and try to name them. He'll turn each page, and once done, he'll start over. And honestly, if there was just one thing I could pass down to my son, that would be it. Makes me soooo happy!

1 comment:

  1. Loving books is not a bad thing. It's a pretty darn good thing. All of my kids love to read. They're constantly asking for new ones and I have a very hard time saying no. Which means that I never do.

    ReplyDelete