Friday, November 21, 2008

He left me no choice

So before halloween, Colby got a ghost towel that was adorable. I just wanted a simply, adorable picture of Colby in it. I mean, he didn't even have to be smiling. However, Colby hates hats. Nothing can be on his head. If he can't get it off, he has a panic attack. Its horrible. So the ghost towel wasn't going over very well.


So he gave me no choice. If he wouldn't let me take the picture with the towel on, then I had to take a picture with the towel off.




In 10-15 years, my son will hate me for posting this. Awww, sweet revenge.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet blackmail for his teen years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. How come he looks so small in these pics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, he hates hats, too? Audrey's the same way. Hoods, hats, headbands...It's so unfortunate. Oh well.

    Is that a dimple on the right bumcheek? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, more cottage cheese bum... I think my one year old has cellulite!

    ReplyDelete