Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A tooth!

(click on the picture to make it bigger!)


So last tuesday we were at my in-laws, visiting. Colby had been grumpy for awhile, because he had his shots the previous week. Well, not really 'grumpy', but vocal. If you were doing something that he didn't like you would know it. Well, he started chewing on Grandma's hands, and she exclaimed "he has a tooth!" Both Dad and I were saying, 'no way.' Sure enough, he had one poking out. Took us completely by shock. He hasn't even been drooling! And even his grumpiness wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be.
However, now its quite obvious. He is chewing everything. He gets so angry when I take junk away from him. He chews on his carseat too... NOT good. And our fingers... OUCH.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy and BrigitteMay 6, 2008 at 6:38 PM

    I have to say Ditto to the whole friends thing

    ReplyDelete