Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My 20+ lb Turkey

Well, my son has passed the 20 pound mark. My back is killing me! He is still as cuddly as ever. You know how labs like to be lap dogs, even when they're full grown? That totally reminds me of my little boy.




His new favorite thing to do is to bite. He thinks daddy's nose is a tasty treat. He thinks mommy's chin is a tasty treat. He thinks his book is a tasty treat... he ended up with black gunk all over his face at church because of the book. I think he just realized that biting his OWN fingers hurt. He had to improvise. its getting very old though. Those chompers are sharp!

3 comments:

  1. He is SUCH a cute little boy! Ooo I just want to SQUISH him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable chunk! I just love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 pounds!! Wowza. He's so cute! Seriously, we've gotta keep Katie and him acquainted. I've got big plans for the two of them ; ).

    ReplyDelete