Monday, March 10, 2008

My Favorite Random Pictures!

These are a bunch of random pictures that I wanted to put on here, but it wasn't big enough of a deal to warrant an entire post. Some are actually quite old, when he was cute chubby, instead of total chunk. So I've waited til I've snagged a bunch of these, and here they are! My absolute favorite random pictures! Uncut, uncensored! (Mostly because I don't have the time to photoshop them...)


This one is the first time he ever held onto a toy. I rocked him to sleep with a bottle, hence the white mouth formula-induced coma. But he laid there, just stroking the soft blankie.



A pic from awhile ago, at Grandparents Smith house. Isn't this such an adorable pic???


The same night. He got cuddly with the blanket, so I snapped it.
This one makes my heart melt. There's the same lovey. I know you can't see his face, but he's in such a deep, peaceful slumber. You can even see the hint of fingers he's got delicately jammed into his mouth. And those arms, those legs, that wrinkly neck, so delicious!
Same photo op as a few posts ago, but this moment here, its... monumental. They finally recognized each other's existence. Of course, they're definitely not in love with each other yet. The cat's still pissed that the Colbster came along. But at least they're on the same couch cushion. Baby steps.
This one cracks me up. We're working on the Colbs sitting up. Obviously its not going so well. But I love the leaning forward, puppy-dog feetie pj's, and the serene expression on his face.

Ooh and this one. This one's very recent. I noticed it was rather quiet as I was posting. I peeked into the nursery where daddy was rocking the colbs to sleep. It looks the daddy rocked daddy to sleep too. So precious. Thanks for supporting my internet addiction honey. :)

5 comments:

  1. My heart is melting by the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the sleeping photo. And your cat is HUGE...holy MOLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is it date night again? G & G Smith need some Colby time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE these pics! Each of them are so sweet and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE theone of your hubby and baby! How darling. I don't have a picture like that yet. Must get one, then!

    ReplyDelete