Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hat Head


I took these pictures, trying to do an audrey woolard-esque hat baby. Heh, for the fifty cent hat, I think its pretty darn cute. The last pic is my fav of this. Mostly because the other ones just looked silly. Winter hat, plus naked baby, something just seemed off.

You can see audrey's hat babies by clicking on her name above, going to the next page, then scrolling down a bit. Editted to add- I can't link to it for some reason. So google her name if you're interested. She's got some excellent pics!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I am IN LOVE with this hat. I love the first one. Audrey rocks the house, did I mention I am going to her workshop in June? Awes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these two pictures they are my absolute favorite. he his beautiful. amy you take really good pictures.

    ReplyDelete