Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Bath

Because Parker's incision hasn't been closing quite right, we couldn't do an actual bath for him until he was six weeks old. We've discovered he HATES sponge baths. I was interested to see how he'd do in an actual bathtub, so when I got the ok we tried it.

Man my son can pout!

(why are you doing this to me, Mom???)


And then, I started sprinkling him with water. He immediately calmed down and started to enjoy himself. It became a spa experience for him!

And then he provided the fountain.

6 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, he has the cutest sad face ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! LOVE his faces in all of his shots. The last one cracks me up- 'hey, hey, look what I can do' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my those are the cutest faces I have ever seen!!!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the little face. The last shot is quite the action shot... lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh! I absolutely LOVE this! His facial expressions kill me! And I love that you were able to capture the fountain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed out loud when I got to that last picture! Go Parker!!

    ReplyDelete