Monday, February 14, 2011

Adore


Colby, five things I just ADORE about you
1. Your sweet, kind, and helpful nature. You are never mean. You are always willing to help your parents. You share toys. And you are so generous with your hugs.
2. When I tell you "I love you" you ALWAYS say "I love you more!" And that this always leads to a discussion on cuteness. "You're cute!" "No, you're cute!" "Well, you're so cute!" "You're TOO cute!"
3. You are turning into such a rough and tumble boy lately. You're always flying just like Buzz Lightyear.
4. You are so determined to learn. Today you asked me how to spell Skeleton, and then kept reciting it all day after I wrote it down for you.
5. You are the best big brother. I couldn't get an alone picture of you, because you insisted that Baby Parker be in the picture too. You are so adorable with him, you work all the time to calm him down. He loves you, and so do I.

2 comments: