Wednesday, June 3, 2009

They call me the toddler...

So a few days ago, I decided to make an AWESOME video, with "The Toddler Song" by Sean Morey as the background. My son is all sorts of hyper and naughty usually, so I just knew I would have tons of material. So I pulled out my trusty video cam, and started filming. Oh my gosh. My little heathen becomes an absolute ANGEL when he sees blinking red lights. He's polite, sweet, helpful, and happy.

The absolute shocker though, was this moment:

My son is actually cleaning. Without any cojoling, bribing, or time outs.

I am going to install video cameras in every room. It might be pricy, but it'll be oh so worth it!

(the playlist will be gone in a week, I promise!)

3 comments:

  1. I love little helpers. Roman loves cleaning. Hopefully Colbs keeps it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha!!!! They're funny little creatures huh? Love the song.

    ReplyDelete