Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grandma's Camera, my fav's (part 1 of 3)

Colby spends two days a week with his Grandma M, and she's almost as camera happy as mommy. I finally convinced her to share the wealth, and I just fell in love with the pics she has. These are a few of my top favorites.

Colby, at my baby shower. He came just a few days before my final baby shower, so it was postponed a week and was, by far, the cutest guest there.

One of the many grandma and Colbs shots. I just love the bond he has with her.


Grandma got him a drumset. I am SO glad it stays at her house. How cute is this?

Colbs and his uncle Jason. They were having a grand ol' time throwing a ball at Daddy's head.

I tell you, Colbs is a rock star. How many 1 year olds do you know who can pick a guitar?

Big grin Colby, smellin grandma's flowers...er... leaves.

Sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment