Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not-So-Cuteness

This is Colby's blog, right? So I am practically forced to spew how wonderful/sweet/kind/adorable he is. And thats ok, because I have PLENTY of material. And then, enter the toddler stage. He's almost a year and a half, and boy does this kid have an opinion. So here we go.

Whats not-so-cute about him right now?

*He wants to share all of his toys, but will scream if you put any of them down. He'll wander around and soon you'll have a shoe, big plastic ball, toy hammer, and a mop in your lap. Don't you dare remove them!

* He will find your clean socks, and will separate them. And scatter them around the house. It took me five minutes this morning to find a match.

*If he sees you on the computer, in the computer room, or anywhere near the door to the computer room HE MUST PLAY STARFALL.

*Tantrums. Full blown, thrown on the ground, kicking his little feet tantrums. At family functions. Niiiiiiiiice.

*Apparently mommy isn't allowed to go pee without the comfort of his 'blankie'. He won't leave me in peace unless I cuddle with his blanket. Wait, did I just post this on the internet?

*Sacrament meeting is only survived with the use of many fruit snacks.

*Daddy forgot to pack fruit snacks last week and left me to deal with him myself. Oh wait, this is about Colby's uncuteness.

*And lastly I would like to know who taught my son to burp on purpose, and then who taught him it was funny!

5 comments:

  1. Kids are fun eh? I have to admit... this post made me laugh! Feel free to say ha ha at us when we go thru the same thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so cute! My grandson doesn't do anything un-cute! Also, the new page design looks like you are the real octuplet mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all the un-cute things are adorable. I think I'm more happy to know that someone else's kid does the same thing mine does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am certain he will love knowing all the uncuteness along WITH the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, the burp thing? I think that was me....

    ReplyDelete