Saturday, January 31, 2009

Its time...

Tonight we were out to dinner at Five Guys (super yummy, by the way!) and having a grand ol' time. Colby was flirting with patrons and employees equally. One of the employees struck up a conversation with us, mentioning how much "she" (aka Colby) loved his (aka weird, sucks-at-gender-guessing employee) broom.



*Shock*
My little boy does not look like a girl. Sure, his hair is getting long, but he looks like a toddler, not a female. Colby was dressed in an orange and white shirt with jean overalls with frickin sports on them.


A pic of the hair. NOT THAT BAD. Its cute! Its sweet! Its soft!


P.S. *sigh* There will be "first haircut" pictures on Monday night after our appointment. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. One time I was at the grocery store with Ashlyn (6 months). Some old guy kept telling me what a strapping young man he was. Ashlyn had BOWS in her hair and was decked out in a pink and purple dress.

    Some people just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad!!! I think I would start to cry. I think Colby is the cutest little man and no way looks like a girl!

    ReplyDelete