Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cell Phone Halloween Pics

So isn't that ironic? I buy a super nice camera, and then start using my lame-o cell phone as my camera. Ah, well, blurry, fuzzy pictures are better than no pictures, right? RIGHT?!?!?
Anyways, Halloween is such a big celebration at our house. It comes from Grandma M, who has ALWAYS loved the holiday. In fact, she's bought at least 45 Halloween-related items for Colby in the past year. Its just how she works.
So on my way out the door, I captured some of the Halloween-y goodness of our home.
This first one is a craft Colby made at pre-school. They dipped their feet in paint and put googley eyes on them to look like ghosts. I used to look down on parents who kept their kids artwork. Now my heart melts and I want to keep it forever. He was so proud of it, he didn't even want to let it go. I want to keep it under my pillow and kiss it every night, it means that much to me already!
This is the pumpkin we carved last night. Our little Jack Skellington. Ok, 'we' didn't carve it. It was 10:30 at night and Colbs was already in bed. I just want some love and validation, because I had to carve it with a steak knife! It was hard!

And Colby this morning. This is the funnest of his Halloween outfits so far this year. This is not his costume! Nope, Grandma M bought this just for fun. Today Colbs is going to a Halloween carnival and I wanted him to be all decked out!

More Halloween pics tomorrow! Maybe even with a better camera. Haha, we'll see.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, a steak knife? You win! It looks great.

    Colby is so cute in his skeleton outfit. Can't wait to see his real costume!

    ReplyDelete