Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Video Overload!

I love videos on here. They always make me chuckle. These ones are pretty recent, and just adorable! Make sure to turn off the music player on the side!

A cute little video of Colby talking to me!



He's just so entertaining!

He was so funny because he was soooo sleepy. So cute.

This one... haha. Every morning, he doesn't cry for us to come. He yells, usually while eating his hands. I love the yell, I love the little puppy dog feeties, and I love how big they are on him.

This was yesterday! He was a talking, smiling fool! Excuse my hoarse, manly sounding voice, I'm still under the weather!

2 comments:

  1. He is the most precious thing ever. I miss him so bad. I am having Colby withdrawls again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa and Grandma watched these videos before going to bed and we smiled clear through the night! What an angel!

    ReplyDelete