Sunday, February 24, 2008

One year anniversary...



Its an one year anniversary for us. Today is the day that we finally got a positive pregnancy test after 14 months of negative pregnancy tests. Last Feb 24th, I didn't want to take a pregnancy test. I knew it was going to be negative, and I just didn't want it ruining my good day. Well, it was positive, and on October 17th, we had an adorable little boy to prove it. These pictures mean a lot to me, for a special reason. They're not so great, he's just regular ol' cute instead of spectacular cute. But everytime I got a negative pregnancy test, a painful one that caused a lot of heartache, I would want to go shopping to get things for my future baby that I knew I was going to have. This outfit and this lamb were some of the fruits of these depressed shopping expeditions. So although there's a cute boy in these pictures, the pain and heartache that I dealt with to have him... thats also in these pictures.

He's worth it.

5 comments:

  1. You did it! Congrats on your BFP, again. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It is worth it huh? So very, very, very worth every minute. Although, at the time, it feels like the farthest thing from worth it. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing. I love that you bought things for your future children. You're right, he is totally worth all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that. Looking back it seems so long ago, but time has flown at the same time. All I can say is that you guys made the cutest little boy. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your oh so write and Colby is beautiful! I love the idea of buying things that is a good idea wish I had thought of it.

    ReplyDelete