Saturday, March 16, 2013

Special Project Today

Its been a long, hard week. I love being a stay at home mom, but the stress lately is phenomenal. So many days, I think I am such a horrible mom. I focus on how much I'm not getting done, how naughty my kids are, how clean my house isn't, and the million things on my to-do list. And if thats not enough, I have so many goals with my photography business, things I want to learn, sessions I need to do and edit and sort through... sometimes it feels like there's no end. Earlier today I read a challenge saying "film part of your day, every day for 30 days!" and I decided to take it. I thought I might be crazy, taking on another project. But I grabbed my camera, shooting a bunch to maybe get one decent clip. While viewing them tonight, seeing what was in focus, what was cute, I kind of broke down. I realized how perfect my day really was. How I have the best buddies in the whole wide world, and can those smiles be any cuter? It was so wonderful and yet bittersweet, realizing I was missing so much in my stress. So I said, NO, this is not a 30 day challenge. I will finish this video NOW, so I can enjoy the sweetness of my life. I will miss these days terribly one day, and now I have a little glimpse of what it really was like right now. Stay little, boys. I want to hug you forever. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this! And that song....wow! Love you and these sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete