Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Birthday Boy!

Colby turned five today!  He is such a bright, happy little guy! He is so stinkin smart, it kills me! He loves to play, jump, and shot. He is ALL boy, fighting and climbing!


But also there's his sweet soft side. He still loves to cuddle up to me in the couch. We giggle as we sit in jammies and talk about our day. He is so kind. He is willing to share, and loves to teach Parker everything.


He's so brave! And he is always up for something new. His favorite animal? He says Lions!






I am almost afraid to send him out into the world. He is such a perfect amazing boy, with such a bright smile and a calm temperament.

 But I know he is going to rock it. People will see him as the fun kid who is always up for everything.
 


I am so glad that this little ray of sunshine came into my life! This has been the best five years ever! I love you buddy, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment