Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Part 1 of Disneyland!

Like I mentioned, we just got back from Disneyland! I have tons of pics that I want to share, so I'm just going to go ahead and get started. These are in order :)

We were at the airport at 3 in the morning. I was hoping the boys would stay asleep. You can see how well that (didn't) go!
Photobucket


Yeah, I know bud. I wish I were asleep too!
Photobucket



Colby's first airplane ride. I asked if he wanted to hold my hand. He told me "Only girls are afraid of airplanes! I'm a big boy!" He then proceeded to watch Dora for the rest of the flight, quite happily.
Photobucket


And Parker did this. He is such an awesome flyer, he fell asleep during take-off! Lucky for all of us! Maybe grandma has the magic touch?
Photobucket


Us in front of our airplane! We went into Long Beach airport, so we walked right off the plane.
Photobucket


Colby's such a big boy!
Photobucket


And of course, Parker's trying to escape his stroller! He just wants to run around!
Photobucket



Aunt Michelle, stylin' with Colby's Car backpack. And yes, that Princess backpack is actually hers. A college student. Nice, right?
Photobucket


Waiting in front of Disneyland. Colby is beyond excited at this point!
Photobucket


All grins today!
Photobucket



My son? He loves maps. He also loves sitting on Daddy's shoulders. Apparently these don't mix though!
Photobucket



Think Dad is annoyed?
Photobucket




Colby's first ride, he had a blast!
Photobucket



Parker, once again asleep. Apparently he doesn't enjoy waking up at three am. Wish I could take a nap too!
Photobucket



First of MANY character shots. Colby enjoyed going around and getting all of their signatures. Although he was very mad at me that I was pushing buttons in Minnie's house. He kept yelling at me and trying to pull me out. I think he was afraid that Minnie would be mad at me?
Photobucket


The big mouse himself!
Photobucket


Parker was afraid of the Roger Rabbit ride, he just clung to Daddy the entire time!
Photobucket


Apparently Daddy's not as strong as he thought he is!
Photobucket


So Parker tried teaching him how to do it!
Photobucket


Locked up.
Photobucket


Parker-bean playing on the big fire engine.
Photobucket

Doesn't he look so happy?

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had an awesome time! Doesn't Long Beach have the craziest airport or what?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! Especially the one where Parker is showing how to be strong! Priceless pic! Colbs looks so very happy with the first part of your adventure together! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete