Monday, February 13, 2012

Tickles, Gobbles and Giggles

Parker is so stinkin' ticklish! And being the excellent parents we are, we take full advantage of it. We tickle and gobble his tummy until he's laughing so hard, he's gasping for air. I love these pics, you can almost hear his full-on belly laugh. Aren't Daddies the best? (please pardon the mess. We're in the middle of re-doing our room.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog every day, although I have never commented. I wanted to let you know that I was sitting here looking at the pics of your handsome Parker, and my husband happened to be looking over my shoulder and says, "Wow, that is the happiest baby ever!" He certainly is, isn't he? His smile is contagious :)

    ReplyDelete