Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today is a sick day...





I'm guessing Colby brought home something from church on Sunday. He was up insanely early Monday morning, spewing. So after having him stay home from preschool, I notice that Parker's acting a bit weird. Apparently he caught it as well. He can't stomach formula, and even most solid foods aren't sitting well either. He's so super needy and clingy. If I put him down, he turns into a puddle of grumpiness. So I've been holding him all day as he's asleep on my chest. After a lunch that he actually ate (!!!) I turned on Sesame street for my boys. I come back and this is what I run into:



This right here is the little boy who, for 9 months, we had to rock and shush and pat and jump and swaddle and bounce to sleep (all at the same time!). The one who, when I tried the 'cry it out' method at 6 months, screamed bloody murder for 2 hours before I lost it and picked him up. He must be really sick if he's resorting to sleeping.

1 comment: