Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My son is weird...

Either that, or he's just three.

He's always wanting to wear my shoes. He truly thinks that by putting them on, he is the mom.

He doesn't believe that I was EVER pregnant with him. He informed me "No Mom, I wasn't in your belly. You didn't eat me!" (How do I straighten this up without giving too much info?)

He has the cutest mispronounciations- he wipes his face with a "Mapkin" and likes to eat "Buggle-gum"

He bursts into the most random songs and chants. His recent favorites are the hymn 'Praise to the Man', song "Bugglegum Bugglegum in a dish" and "When two vowels go walkin, the first one does the talkin'.

He doesn't want to clean his room. When I threatened to throw his toys away, he helped me put them in the garbage bag.

He's in to superheroes right now. Except, they're all either Superman (Se-po Man!) or Spiderman.

He uses his spiderman abilities to climb walls and open my car door. I am not a fan of this.

He makes Parker fall into hysterical laughter with his bird impression.


My son is WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment