Monday, November 16, 2009

Car Seat

This was Colby when he first got his carseat, all of 6 months old.
I loved this seat, powder blue with sports. Best brand, so soft and comfy.

I kept him rear-facing longer than a year, just for the added safety. Plus it allowed him to taste his shoe-laces more often.

Taken last month.

Taken this past weekend. His carseat was on the other side of that door.
Empty. But now covered in broken glass.
A huge streetlight pole came right for his door.
I shudder to think about what would have happened if this precious boy was in there.
But we're all safe. Thats the important part.

2 comments:

  1. My gosh I am so glad he was not in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens he was not with you! I'm so sorry about the accident :( Please let us know if you need anything!!!!

    ReplyDelete