Monday, February 23, 2009

Rosetta stone, or in other words, what in the heck did he just say?

Jew, jews: a drink, cup, milk, juice
Mom(mah-om with a whiny sound): Mom
A-ma, A-ma-ma-ma (No whine, very chipper and excited): Grandma
Keeeeee sdkdfgjkdfgkdfgkokjdgfkjdg -y : Kitty
Dis : This
Dat: That
ah: Dog, usually while trying to run across the street to chase them down
Da!Da! : Dad. Notice no whining here either.
Bwoooo: Moo, aka cow. Sounds nothing like moo, but apparently it does to him!
Ah! Ah! Ah! (usually accompanied by running to the computer): This means turn on starfall.com and replay the 'short A' song 17 times until you want to shoot yourself.
Swih. Shoo. Ti. Ba. Ba. : Got me. Your guess is as good as mine. But he says them ALL the time. And then giggles. Like "I'm so cool. I'm confusing my parents, and its fun!"

Having a toddler is so great, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you have this recorded. I wish I had a blog when mine were tinies. Sad. :( I miss you guys...hope to see you soon, stopped by the other night but you were gone. BUMMER.

    ReplyDelete