Sunday, July 13, 2008

You have got to see these!

My friend kim is awesome! She is a professional photographer and takes the best pictures ever. I've been salivating over her work for forever, and I keep begging to get her to take pics of the colbster, to see what magic she can create. Cutest boy in the world, plus most amazing photographer in the world... dare I expect less than phenomenal?

Check these out. I was amazed, and grateful!








5 minutes and my son was flirting with the camera. I would upload all of them but I think that blogger would have a heart attack.
(P.S. You should totally go to her blog... she is giving a free session and 8 x 10 to one lucky reader. I totally hope its me, but if its you, I won't be too jealous!)


6 comments:

  1. totally precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out darling! His eyes look so blue :) Yay Kim- good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy those are beautiful! He is getting so big. And his eyes are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is yummy. I would photograph him anytime...as long as my kids don't take the card...or maybe it was hubby? Either way...glad that you finally have them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, those are just TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete