Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Family Dinner!

Every other weekend, we go to a family dinner and Colby gets to see his closest cousin, Brooks! They were only born two weeks apart. It was cool to have two little boys due so close to another!


But there definitely is a size difference between the two.

Lets compare legs and feet, shall we? I mean, you can actually see Brooks' legs and his feet. Colby's seem to be covered by Marshmallow.
Then there is mean Uncle Jason. The title 'mean' happened because Jason always wakes Colby up, and tickles and pinches him. Jason knows exactly where Colbs is ticklish. Jason can always make Colby laugh.
Yup, Colbs likes his Mean Uncle Jason.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize I am really Colby's grandma. He is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this little man...love all his chubby goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's soo cute! Aww, I can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete